JACALYN S. ROSEN, M.S., specializes in meeting, conference and convention arrangements, and management support to volunteers and staff. Ms. Rosen has been a small business owner, office administrator, researcher and instructional assistant. Professionally, she most recently managed an international conference held at the Austin Convention Center attracting attendees from over 30 countries. As a volunteer for a nonprofit association she managed food services for events attended by over 1,000 people and was involved in arrangements for an annual auction-based fundraiser hosting as many as 225 attendees.
Ms. Rosen is available to support volunteers and staff in making arrangements for and managing a meeting, conference, fundraising event or convention. Or, she can provide full management service, pending an organization’s needs.
Ms. Rosen’s services are limited to the Austin – San Antonio area, Texas.
Support and management services include the following:
- Full conference planning and management
- General professional support to volunteers and staff
- Procuring and negotiating conference venue, vendors, contracts, audio visual equipment, and hotel room blocks
- Liaison between vendors and host organization
- Planning banquet and other food service
- Building, organizing and monitoring conference websites
- Coordinating set-up of online registration and payments
- Tracking of registration, speakers and publications
- Organizing and managing the exhibit hall
- Conducting coordination meetings with host staff and volunteers
- Overseeing conference workers